MakerBot Print is our newest print-prepration software, which supports native CAD files and STL assemblies,
allows you to interact with all your printers via the Cloud, and many other exciting new features.

Download Now

I3 Mega print issues

Please Login to Comment

I have my Anycubic I3 Mega and it's print bad. I'm preety sure it's not the extruder spring tension issue. I was looking on the internet but didn't found any clues what is wrong. Anybody have an idea what can be cousing the issues?

That looks like filament is not melting in the right amount, it could be excess of material coming out of your nozzle. What layer height are you printing at? Put details on what your settings are on your slicer, will help double-check things by this group members.

have you tried a different filament perhaps? cleared your nozzle recently? these two things could help
how long have you had the printer? have you modified any parts of the extruder or hotend?

I tried diffrent filament and didn't work. I'll try with cleaning the noozle but I've never did this. I've got printer about 1,5 year now. I did install BLTouch but it's just close to hotend, and I did got a part a litle printet plate to adjust spring tension in extruder, becouse I3 Mego doesn't have a screw to adjust it. Thanks for reply