MakerBot Print is our newest print-prepration software, which supports native CAD files and STL assemblies,
allows you to interact with all your printers via the Cloud, and many other exciting new features.

Download Now

PT100 and Tri gorilla board.

Please Login to Comment

Bought a PT100 to allow higher temps. Already have a E3D v6 and Titan Extruder. Does anyone know, or where they have picked up the analog pin on the Trigorilla board?

I can see the 5v and gnd on the AUX pins, but the other two are D42 and D43 (I suspect digital).

I also run Marlin and have seen I need to recompile it with my temp pin. Am I missing anything?

yep. recompile firmware with pt100 configured to temp_in pin. in trigorilla there is 4 analog in pins. watch table #4 in this pdf https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3680634
in firmware search for this words "Thermal Settings"
find right [NUMBER] and change like this " #define TEMP_SENSOR_0 [NUMBER] " for the temp0 pin.

Trigorilla PINOut and Mockup
by korobok

So which pin do I use? Change it from pin 13 to pin 42?

I’m wondering the same thing. There’s also 3 pins on the PT100. It’s very vague in the docs and everything Ive seen.

The analogs are temp sensors, which have a pull up resistor nearby, would I have to remove that resistor or do we know the offset?

• Temperature sensors available:
  • 147 : Pt100 with 4k7 pullup
  • 110 : Pt100 with 1k pullup (non standard)
    in my marlin2.0 config...
    but i use standart sensor, and dont have experience to config something else)