im having trouble doing the last details on the rims for my rwd drift project
I searched but didn't find anyone making spares for the 9115/9116 RC car, i got mine from gearbest but not sure if you can get them other places as well, my kids go through a few bits on these pretty quickly as they have sort of crumple zones which they take full advantage of.
They did manage to break a front bumper and rear spoiler, i was lazy and bought replacements but if it happens again i'll model some replacements. The thing i would love is a replacement shall i could print that could maybe be reinforced a little as it's normally hits in certain directions/places.
Hello, here are a few links on Thingiverse for interesting items that you could use in an RC diorama or attach to your RC cars or trucks. You may have to scale up or down:
- http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:165901 (Side View Mirrors)
- http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:160831 (Door Handles)
- http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:361533 (RC Jack Stand)
- http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:154885 (Tool Chest)
- http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:154960 (Pallets)
- http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:593297 (Mini Laptop Computer)
- http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:127051 (Garage Push Broom)
- http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:127051 (Road Signs)
- http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:39751 (RC Wheel)
- http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:59320 (Battery Tray)
- http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:69709 (Drivers Head??)
- http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:42443 (Race Car Seat)
- http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:127891 (Gas Can)
- http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:635768 (Rifle Rack)
Something occurred to me just now. I've yet to stumble across a plan for a printable R/C Controller. Odd when it seems to be the most expensive part of making an R/C vehicle from scratch. Am I just not looking in the right places or is it some incredibly complex task I couldn't begin to fathom?