MakerBot Print is our newest print-prepration software, which supports native CAD files and STL assemblies,
allows you to interact with all your printers via the Cloud, and many other exciting new features.

Download Now

I went over to Fusion 360

Please Login to Comment

Hey Yall,

i moved over from 123d to fusion360 and i never understood why it was backwards and weird until i found Preferences / Pan,Tilt,zoom i switched it to Tinkercad and it operated just like 123d its make up looks a bit different but once you do your initial sketch you can build off that. this isnt a ploy to get you over there but if you were struggiling this was the huge step i was missing figured it may help someone else out.

So this post was a life saver for me. I took your advise and changed the preferences. now Fusion feels like a more capable Tinkercad. thank you.

Fusion is great once you figure your way around, but it's big..... I took a break from it and when I returned it was like starting it all over again. Have you watched Lars Christensen or Paul McWhorter on youtube? Paul's 'Learn Fusion 360 or Die Trying' series is what got me started.

This is very good to know; thanks for that!