Thingiverse is currently experiencing issues related to search. We are currently investigating. Thanks for your patience.

Loading

MakerBot Print is our newest print-prepration software, which supports native CAD files and STL assemblies,
allows you to interact with all your printers via the Cloud, and many other exciting new features.

Download Now

Report as inappropriate

I used your .3mf file (complete-set-v13.3mf) and sliced it in PrusaSlicer with the 0.3mm DRAFT settings, though my Filament settings are different than the default with respect to temperature, 215 first layer and 205 for the rest. I'm using MatterHackers Build Black PLA, and all three of my runs thus far are from the same spool. I'll try and get some photos to upload later showing what happened.

I'm wondering if it's the temperature, but basically the filament extrusion didn't stick to the layer below in areas, and got pulled across space inside the threads for the nut and cap. I had some of that on the first run as well, but very little and it didn't render the print useless.

I have no doubt that this has something to do with my setup, as this is the only time I've printed with 0.3mm and have never had issues at 0.2mm or 0.15mm. I just didn't have time to debug, so I decided to re-slice at 0.2mm and turn it loose :)

Thanks again for the design! I will post a picture of the 0.2mm sheet tonight after I get home. I've attached my version of the complete set just for kicks.

Cheers!