Morphi is a simple, powerful 3D design and modeling app for iPad, Mac + Windows. The app is used by a diverse community of people of all ages and skill levels in over 120 countries to create designs for AR+VR, 3D Printing, Animation, Game Design, Storytelling, Graphic Design and more .
There many things that make Morphi unique, including the following:
- Draw 3D models in many ways, like sketching + basic drawing, symmetry, revolving lines, erasing lines, editing with control points + other 2D to 3D tools.
- Robust 3D modeling tools including intersect, arrays and more.
- Place, edit + view your 3D models in Augmented Reality which is built into iPad app (iPhone coming soon).
- Image + video texture mapping tools for beautiful rendering of your 3D models.
- Easy import + editing of STL files from other 3D modeling apps.
- Simple 3D lithophanes/etchings.
- Design anywhere including offline and with no logins.
- Free trials on all platforms.
One-time price (free updates, no subscriptions) for individuals, schools, libraries, makerspaces, studios + offices: $4.99 per device for 20+ app purchases $9.99 per device for under 20 purchases
Download the app for free on the App Store for iPad (https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/morphi/id833530351?mt=8) or on our website (http://www.morphiapp.com) for Mac and Windows.
Also check out public projects made by Morphi's community on:
Twitter (https://twitter.com/MorphiApp) and/or
I Am A…Maker
Tools I Use…
Design Programs: Morphi